ComicCon India
Hi Readers, Bloggers and dear Friend's,
This is my first blog which I am sharing with you all.
I will try my best to write everyday about life, social events and most important things in art world which I feel amazing or happy to discuss with you all.
So yesterday, I went to my first annual fest of comics. For designer, artist or comic lover's it should be the mecca of Indian Comic Industry. But certainly feel bad and distracted by the arrangement done by organizers.
Lot's of young crowd was there but I could not find even a single organizer who is doing his duty with efforts. Everything was like hustle and bustle, dirty corridors, signs were not comfortable to find the venue. For old people or people having trouble in walking have no way to reach the venue. Parking was way to distant. Security was shabby and more important traffic was congested and people were just running here and there.
People specially were designers but I feel more people were just enjoying as picnic spot. They were like hopping all around and asking silly jokers who were pretending to be famous Marvel comic characters to have one photo hoot with them. But in my view it was look like the silly circus of India, where people can feel happy in any thing.
But after all I met many people of my world who were so cool and they all were busy making money in selling art. It's was nice that still people know them. I saw long lines of people who were waiting for their artist. Many famous world class artist were present their and giving their views on how to draw art and comic books.
After all I feel satisfied for my self.
Thanks
Hi Readers, Bloggers and dear Friend's,
This is my first blog which I am sharing with you all.
I will try my best to write everyday about life, social events and most important things in art world which I feel amazing or happy to discuss with you all.
So yesterday, I went to my first annual fest of comics. For designer, artist or comic lover's it should be the mecca of Indian Comic Industry. But certainly feel bad and distracted by the arrangement done by organizers.
Lot's of young crowd was there but I could not find even a single organizer who is doing his duty with efforts. Everything was like hustle and bustle, dirty corridors, signs were not comfortable to find the venue. For old people or people having trouble in walking have no way to reach the venue. Parking was way to distant. Security was shabby and more important traffic was congested and people were just running here and there.
People specially were designers but I feel more people were just enjoying as picnic spot. They were like hopping all around and asking silly jokers who were pretending to be famous Marvel comic characters to have one photo hoot with them. But in my view it was look like the silly circus of India, where people can feel happy in any thing.
But after all I met many people of my world who were so cool and they all were busy making money in selling art. It's was nice that still people know them. I saw long lines of people who were waiting for their artist. Many famous world class artist were present their and giving their views on how to draw art and comic books.
After all I feel satisfied for my self.
Thanks

No comments:
Post a Comment